Congregation! Swaddle yourself in sound and get hep to this nativity scene: DotVV delivers on KBOO's ASTRAL TRAVELING this Sunday, Decembre 23rd at 6:30pm PT

Because they leave nothing but vibrations over my body, I shall leave you with the eloquent words of Haim, Magi of wax and wane, regarding my guest appearance on KBOO below.
DotVV shall most certainly come bearing audible gifts...a basket of lemons, frankincense and myrrh...and I bow at the opportunity to draw down the din and offer it to you.



Program:  Astral Traveling
Air date:  Sun, 12/23/2012 - 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Short Description:
Psychedelic/Acid Folk rapture with Haim and special guest Jessamyn Grace of KMUN Astoria!!


It is with the utmost excitement and anticipation that I announce a very special episode of Astral Traveling - airing Sunday, December 23rd from 6:30 to 8 PM. On this show I will be joined by none other than Jessamyn Grace, a wonderful friend and sorceress of radio in the form of Day Of The Velvet Voice, an acid folk show of the highest order which airs every other Monday from 10 to midnight on KMUN out of Astoria. She and her show have been a tremendous influence on me both in my personal listening habits and in my efforts as a dj/programmer, so it's about time I arranged for her to bless us all with her presence at KBOO! Be prepared for a very mind-expanding hour and a half, via plenty of late 60s to early 70s psychedelia/acid folk and perhaps a bit of chatter as well. I hope you can lend us your ears for this rare KBOO appearance from a most noteworthy Astorian....

Cheeers and thanks,
Haim 

No comments:

Post a Comment