I have often asked myself what is good for me?

and 4 consistent strands of being seem to whip-stitch around my extremities like ropes of rainbow DNA.  You might be suggesting adenine, thymine, guanine, and cytosine (or if you are really clever parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme).  Truth be told what currently knocks me over with sway and fold are Soul, Funk, Latin and More (‘more’ allowing for the existence of a forever expanding claw foot tub filled with pudding and whatever else I fancy at the time).  You can indulge in all of these by side stepping less salient responsibilities and moving your ass to the prurient prowl of KBOO DJ Haim Kenig this weekend.  The dispatch from the man himself:

guest host on One Two, One Two   8 - 10 PM Friday May 25th

guest host on Astral Traveling    6:30 - 8 PM Sunday May 27th

60s and early 70s soul, funk, Latin and more - all from original 45s

tune in at 90.7 in Portland, or at kboo.fm from anywhere


If you know what is good for you, and of course you do, you will most certainly tune in.  Haim’s cat, Simon, is already licking the vinyl in anticipation of its slick delivery.  

Haim choosing 45s at KMUN

No comments:

Post a Comment